Centralizers, which are commonly called casing spacers or pipe spiders, are pipe supports designed to centralize and space piping or pumps inside of larger diameter piping or casing. Available in stainless steel, epoxy coated steel, and polyethylene plastic, centralizers are simple to install, and can quickly be done by a single worker.
Features of Drake Specialties' stainless centralizers are:
- Construction: Our centralizers are composed of a heavy duty 2-piece design using 14 gauge, T-304 stainless steel construction.
- Risers: The risers are 10 gauge, T-304 stainless steel; The runners are glass-filled polymer 2" wide.
- Hardware: Included hardware is 304 stainless steel.
- Width: Standard width is 8", an optional 12" width is available.
- Lining: Lined with ribbed EPDM for grip and to prevent corrosion and electrical contact between carrier pipe and casing.
- Diameter: Available for all diameter piping and casing ID configurations.
To View, Download and Print the Centralizers brochure by Drake Specialties, click here!